Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Pick-Your-Thon

Look at what I found! The gal's at The Book Monsters came up with the stupendous idea to hold a Pick Your Thon!

The Who: The Book Monsters

The What: This is just what it sounds like—a Pick-Your-Thon! It’s a Read-A-Thon and a Review-A-Thon! Whatever it is you need to get done! I’ll just be Read-A-Thoning this time around because I’m pretty caught up on reviews for the moment (since I hardly read ANYTHING in March), but I’ll be making sure I don’t fall behind on reviews.

The Where: The Blogosphere!

The When: April 8th - 15th

The How: Set your goals, spread the word, and participate!


My Goal: Read 6 books!

  • Incarnate by Jodi Meadows*
  • Casey Barnes Eponymous by E. A. Rigg*
  • Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott
  • The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott
  • A True Princess by Diane Zahler
  • Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson

*Already started

I might not get all these done, but I’ll do my best! And of course I’ll be writing reviews as I finish, but most won’t be up until next week (Fairy Tale Fortnight!)

I’ll also be working on some of the things I didn’t get done during Bloggiesta, such as writing a new bio, organizing bookshelves, and a couple others I can’t seem to recall.

I hope you’ll join me! What are some things you’re gonna get done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...