Thursday, April 19, 2012

Top Ten Fairy Tale Retellings

A couple days ago Misty made a Top Ten Fairy Tale Retellings Vlog! I was inspired to make my own list of favorite retellings. So here we go!

10. Rapunzel’s Revenge by Shannon Hale

image


9. A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce

image


8. My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison

image

7. Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

image

6. Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott

image

5. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

image

4. Entwined by Heather Dixon

image

3. Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George

image

2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer

image

1. Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

image

I would’ve had long blurbs about why I loved these books, but I think you guys should just check these out for yourself!

What are your favorite retellings?

3 comments:

  1. The Goose Girl almost made it on to my list. It was a pretty close one. Actually, same with Book of 100 Days. I like Shannon Hale. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entwined! That's one of my absolute favorites. The only other one of these that I've read is Ella Enchanted, and I like that one too.

    My latest FTF post ishere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love your list also! I didn't like Entwined as much but the cover is gorgeous! I LOVE Shadows on the Moon! Thank you for stopping by!

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...