Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Fairy Tales--Part 1

Both this Wednesday and next, I’ll be spotlighting some upcoming Fairy Tale books that I’ve been lusting after!

image

 

Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
Why I Want It
From what I’ve heard it sounds like it’s based on the Frog Prince and incorporates lots of other fairy tales. Sounds fun, right? Plus the cover is gorgeous!

 

image

 

The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
Why I Want It
I heard somewhere that it’s a mix between Narnia and Shrek, 2 of my favorite childhood obsessions! (Plus, it’s written by the guy from Glee, which I’m obsessed with)

 

image

 

In A Glass Grimmly by Adam Gidwitz
 
Why I Want It
It’s a companion novel to A Tale Dark and Grimm, which I enjoyed. This one features Jack and Jill, making their way through several well-known fairy tales in an unforgettable fashion.

 

Stop by next week for a peek ate some more Fairy Tale books I’m looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...