Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Fairy Tales--Part 2

Last Wednesday I showed off some fairy tale books I’m looking forward to, and this week I’ll be doing the same, with some exciting upcoming releases, all from Bloomsbury!image

 

The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
Why I Want It
Ummm, who doesn’t want the magical ability to make chocolate milk? I do! This sounds like a sweet read!

 

image

 

Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George
Why I Want It
In case you haven’t noticed, I practically worship Jessica Day George. She’s one of my favorite authors and I’m so excited for this final installment in her Princess series!

 

image

 

Princess Academy: Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale
 
Why I Want It
Ecstatic is an understatement! I was giddy when I first saw the announcement! I think the cover is gorgeous, and it sounds amazing! Can’t wait to get my hands on this one!
princess academy
And there’s a new cover for Princess Academy to match Palace of Stone! A lot of people have said they don’t like it, but I really like it. Plus, it comes with an excerpt from Palace of Stone!

 

 

 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...