Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2012 YA Bloggers Book Battle!

In case you haven’t heard, The Shady Glade is once again hosting a Young Adult Book Blogger Battle! And guess what this years theme is—Retold Fairy Tales! Right up my alley!
There aren’t that many details yet, but they’re still looking for book nominations and judges, and I thought my followers would be more than willing to lend a hand!
I hope to see you in the battlefield!

*UPDATE*
Guess what? Now there's a contest! Basically how it works is if you nominate a book or become a judge and comment right here, you'll be entered. But wait--there's more! If you spread the word (blog, facebook, twitter, etc...) you get another entry! 
And if you enter, please mention me as the referrer! There's a separate contest for whoever has the most referrals, and you know you love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...