Monday, May 21, 2012

5 minutes with Lissa Price

I would call this an interview, but this was really last minute, and didn’t have any of my normal questions, so I decided to cleverly call it “5 minutes with…”

Today I get to spend 5 minutes with Lissa Price, debut author of Starters. You can find my review here!

(I'll qualify these answers by saying this is what I would say today. Tomorrow, it might be entirely different!)

What's your favorite...

…Color

blue (but this changes)

…Book

Oh, don't make me... I can't, even with the qualifier!

…Movie

This answer would change from day to day, let's say MEMENTO

…Fairy Tale

Sleeping Beauty

…Dessert

NY cheesecake

…TV Show

Game of Thrones

…Singer

Adele

…Time Waster

The Voice

…Fictional Character

Katniss Everdeen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...