Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Wrap-Up & In My Mailbox & Coming In May

APRIL WRAP-UP

READ:
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  • Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  • A True Princess by Diane Zahler
  • Rapunzel’s Revenge by Shannon, Dean, and Nathan Hale
  • Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott
  • Starters by Lissa Price (audiobook)
  • My Very UnFairy Tale Life by Anna Staniszewski
  • The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott

I almost reached my goal of 10 books! Maybe next month will be the month to get back on track!

REVIEWS:


FAIRY TALE FORTNIGHT

I had tons of fun with Fairy Tale Fortnight this year! To see all my posts, check out my Stupendous FTF Schedule! Thanks to Misty, Ashley, and everyone else who helped put FTF together!


IN MY MAILBOX!
 
100_4471

PURCHASED:

  • Every Soul a Star by Wendy Mass
  • My Very UnFairy Tale Life by Anna Staniszewski
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

100_4473

LIBRARY:

  • Starters by Lissa Price (audiobook) (Not pictured. My older sister borrowed it!)
  • Rapunzel’s Revenge by Shannon, Dean, and Nathan Hale (Not pictured. My younger sister borrowed it!)
  • Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
  • The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
  • It’s a Mall World After All by Janette Rallison
100_4474

REVIEW:

  • Surrender by Elana Johnson (Thanks Simon Pulse!)
  • Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (Thanks Feiwel & Friends!)
  • Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker (eGalley) (Thanks Bloomsbury!)

100_4472image

WON:

  • My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison (thanks a zillion Janette!)
  • Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein (Thank you Lea!!!!!) (yes that is my fat finger!)

100_4475image

Cold Fury actually has an interesting story behind how it appeared in my mailbox. I had entered LC's Adventures in Libraryland ARC & Swag Giveaway and then completely forgot! None of the books particularly interested me, but I thought I might as well, because there’s no chance I’d win. Guess who was really wrong. I made my choice, but it had already been claimed, so I ended up with Cold Fury. At first I thought it sounded really out of my league, but the more I read about it, the more excited I got about it! Now I can’t wait to read it!

and I also got…

A Bookshelf!

100_4468

The first two shelves are books I’ve read. The third shelf is my to-read shelf. The bottom shelf is for my sister. As you can see, she likes Lord of the Rings and Orson Scott Card.


COMING IN MAY

TO READ:

  • Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
  • The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
  • It’s a Mall World After All by Janette Rallison
  • Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker
  • Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
  • Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  • Stork by Wendy Delsol
  • Surrender by Elana Johnson
  • Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
  • Ice by Sarah Beth Durst

I had my very first giveaway go up today! It runs until the 15th! I hope you enter! You can win almost any fairy tale retelling I’ve reviewed!

I don’t have much else going on in May. I have a couple interviews and a blog tour, and I’ll be catching up on all my non-fairy tale reviews!

What are you planning in May?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...