Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bout of Books read-a-thon!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
I’ve decided on a whim to sign up for the Bout of Books read-a-thon, despite the fact that I’ll be out of town and occupied all week. Because of this, I’m not planning on reading a ton. Right now it looks like I might be able to fit 3-5 books into my schedule.
Here’s a look at some of the books I might be picking up:
  • Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker
  • It’s a Mall World After All by Janette Rallison
  • Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
  • Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
  • Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
And here’s the handy dandy progress update thingy. Hopefully I’ll be able to update this at the end of each day, but I make no promises. I have way too many things planned, and most likely will just crash at the end of the day. 

5/14
  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 80
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 80
  • Total time read: 1 hour
  • How I'm currently feeling: Might try to sneak in some more reading before bed!

5/15
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling: 0
5/16
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling: 0

5/17
  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 138
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 58
  • Total time read: 2
  • How I'm currently feeling: This is the first time this week I've had a chance to update, so you can guess how much time I have to read! Tomorrow things are dying down, so I may get some reading squeezed in on the weekend!

5/18
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling: 0

5/19
  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 300
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 170
  • Total time read: 4 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: I got a good reading session in this morning, and I'm getting ready for another one this afternoon if I can manage it!

5/20
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling: 0





Are you participating? Leave your links below!

2 comments:

  1. Before I Fall is such a good book, and a perfect read for a readathon. It's super addicting, and just so, so good. I really hope you end up liking it! Of Poseidon is very funny. Goood luck reading as much as you can! I know I'm going to be busy this week too, but I'm going to try and read as much as possible. =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...