Monday, June 11, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #1: Good Beach Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is…Books I’d recommend as Good Beach Reads! I’m not a big beach-reader (despite the fact that I live 5 miles from the beach). I prefer snuggling under a blanket with a mug of cocoa and a plate of cookies while I read. Nevertheless, I will do my best!
Of PoseidonMy Double LifeHeist Society (Heist Society, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend
Beastly (Kendra Chronicles, #0)Unbreak My HeartDelirium (Delirium, #1)My Fair GodmotherDivergent (Divergent, #1)
Yes, that is three Janette Rallison books, because she’s my go-to for fluffy contemporary, which is exactly what you need for the perfect beach experience!

6 comments:

  1. Eeeppp!!! Ally Carter and Melissa Walker is definitely a must! Awesome list! :D

    Drop by my Top 10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Unbreak My Heart. The cover just screams summer! And Delirium and Divergent are just amazing. My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I read Divergent which I loved, and just finished Cinder not too long ago - and it was fantastic too.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so many that I loved I totally agree that Delirium is so summer and I love DIvergent. I can't wait to get to Heist Society now

    Marissa
    here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list, I love Heist Society as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to look into Janette Rallison. I like fluffy contemporary once in a while. Great list.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...