Monday, June 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #2: Books on My Summer TBR list!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is…Books On My Summer TBR List!
Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)The Fault in Our StarsKill Me SoftlyLes MisrablesGraceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)The Scorpio RacesThe Sweetest SpellEnder's Game (Ender's Saga, #1)The Selection
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card

Which books are on your Summer TBR list?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got some great books on your list. I loved Ender's Game, The Scorpio Races, and Graceling. Good luck reading Les Mis - I think that's a book that takes months by itself. But it's something I plan on reading eventually as well, since I adore the musical version of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ender's Game (and all of the books that followed). I hope you enjoy it as well. You'll meet Bean and he is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...