Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #3: Characters Who Remind Me of Myself

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is…Characters Who Remind Me Of Myself
This will be difficult because I’m a very shy and wimpy person by nature, and that makes for a boring person to read about.
Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)EntwinedPrincess Academy (Princess Academy, #1)MatildaFairest
Ana from Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Azalea from Entwined by Heather Dixon
Miri from Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
Matilda from Matilda by Roald Dahl
Aza from Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
Starters (Starters, #1)EnchantedForest Born (The Books of Bayern, #4)Matched (Matched, #1)Wildwood Dancing (Wildwood, #1)
Callie from Starters by Lissa Price
Sunday from Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
Rin from Forest Born by Shannon Hale
Cassia from Matched by Ally Condie
Jena from Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...