This week I didn’t get much of anything done because I’ve been getting ready for camp and I’ve managed to get less than 3 hours of sleep a night!
- Book Review: Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
- Author Interview: Alethea Kontis
- I’m the Sunday Star (on Monday!)
- Top Ten Tuesday 6-12-12
- Book Review: Before I Fall
- Princess Academy: Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale
- Surrender by Elana Johnson
Received This Week
Of course preparing for camp involves some shopping, so in between the flashlights and socks, I managed to pick up some books.
First, The Selection by Kiera Cass. I used a leftover gift card from my birthday to Wal-Mart to get this one. I was surprised at the selection of books they had!
Next I got a couple from my favorite thrift store. Each of these were about a dollar:
- Goose Chase by Patrice Kindl
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
And finally, I got a ton from the bargain outlet a couple blocks away from my house. They have an excellent selection of books for ridiculous prices (I spent $18 total on all 7 of those brand new books!)
- Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer by Maureen McGowan
- Snow in Summer by Jane Yolen
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young
- Looking For Alaska by John Green
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- The Iron King by Julie Kawaga
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Even though I’ll be at camp all week, I’m still planning on getting some reading done. The car ride there and back is a total of about 8 hours, which is enough time to finish 2 medium sized paperback novels.
Coming This Week
Like I’ve said, I’ll be at camp all week. I think I have a TTT and a review going up (I wouldn’t know, since blogger hasn’t let me view upcoming posts), but that’s about it. Have fun with your Debz-free week! (But some comment-love is always welcome!)
Have I mentioned I’m going to camp? It’s going to be a week of craziness! I’m not an outdoorsy person at all, so I don’t even know why I go to camp, but I do! When I come back I’ll probably just take a shower and go to sleep for the next 24 hours (at least that’s what’s happened before). But the week after that things should be up and running as usual.
How was your week?