Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Wrap-Up

Overview

This was actually a pretty good month, all things considered. I’ve read more this month than any other month this year, but I didn’t reach my goal of 16 books. Hopefully I can pass that goal next month, and with 2 read-a-thons back-to-back, I just might be able to do it!

Posts

I’m being really lazy and just copying and pasting from my archive…

Books Read

99561The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)9462795Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)Ice12432220Fablehaven (Fablehaven, #1)10535458103273036738968

  • Looking For Alaska by John Green
  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  • Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
  • The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
  • Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
  • Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
  • Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
  • The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

Received This Month

12926132A Midsummer Tights Dream (Misadventures of Tallulah Casey, #2)Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)1048379591398Fablehaven (Fablehaven, #1)An Abundance of Katherines10637959Everneath (Everneath, #1)Legend (Legend, #1)10327303

Won

  • Princess Academy: Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale (Thanks Bloomsbury!)
  • A Midsummer Tights Dream by Louise Rennison (Thanks Epic Reads!)

 

Free Audiobooks from SYNC

  • Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
  • Guys Read: Funny Business by Jon Scieszka and more…
  • Antony and Cleopatra by William Shakespeare

 

Purchased

  • The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland… by Catherynne M. Valente

 

Borrowed

  • Fablehaven by Brandon Mull (Thanks Mia!)

 

Library

  • An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  • Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
  • Everneath by Brodi Ashton
  • Legend by Marie Lu
  • Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter

 

To Read

1790648569233River Secrets (The Books of Bayern, #3)6407514Stork (Stork, #1)7896527Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings, #1)Paper Towns2156830676112849229The Fault in Our StarsDaughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)Partials (Partials, #1)Sense and SensibilityThe Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)1984Inside (Insider, #1-2)

  • The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
  • Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
  • River Secrets by Shannon Hale
  • Forest Born by Shannon Hale
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • Stork by Wendy Delsol
  • Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
  • Cold Fury by T. M. Goeglin
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Partials by Dan Wells
  • Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  • Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  • 1984 by George Orwell
  • Inside Out & Outside In by Maria V. Snyder

Coming This Month

Oh, man, this month is crazy! First off it’s Utah Book Month, and I’ll be doing a lot with that, including a bunch of reviews, a mini-challenge, and a few interviews with some awesome Utahn bloggers and authors!

Then there’s Austen in August, and I’m hoping to finally get some Austen read! I’ll mostly be participating in the Persuasion read-a-long, and then I’ll go from there to see how much I want to participate!

And finally I have 2 read-a-thons! The Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon starting on August 4th hosted by Some Like It Paranormal and In Between Writing and Reading. And the Back to School Read-a-Thon starting on the 16th hosted by Katie’s Book Blog!

How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...