Monday, July 23, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #6: Most Vivid Settings

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic is…Most Vivid Worlds/Settings In Books
Starters (Starters, #1)Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)Divergent (Divergent, #1)The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
Starters by Lissa Price
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Shadows on the MoonMatched (Matched, #1)Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)Princess Academy (Princess Academy, #1)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)
Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott
Matched by Ally Condie
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
Across the Universe by Beth Revis

3 comments:

  1. How in the world did I forget about Incarnate and Wither on my list? I completely agree with those. Though I'd hate to live in the Wither world, mostly because I'd be dead by now. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm happy to stay away from there. Polygamy and prostitution aren't really my kind of thing...

      Delete
  2. Oooo I still need to read Incarnate! So many good reviews for that series and I like seeing how the world is well built.

    AND YES TO STARTERS, what a terrifying, vivid world.

    Great list, also? I love your header!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...