Saturday, July 7, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up (9)

[weekend-wrapup3.png]
Overview
Well, my summer reading challenge isn’t working out quite as well as I was hoping it would, but it’s only the first week, and my excuse is a good one: I was being a normal teenager and hanging out with friends!
Posts
What? I was supposed to have a review go up on Thursday, but, umm, I forgot to write it…
Books Read
Looking for AlaskaThe Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
Looking For Alaska by John Green
The Iron King by Julie Kawaga
Received This Week
A Midsummer Tights Dream (Misadventures of Tallulah Casey, #2)
A Midsummer Tight’s Dream by Louise Rennison
Won from Epic Reads (for some reason I thought this was a series of stand-alones, but it looks like I’ll have to read the first one, first!)
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
I’ve had no intention of reading this, but I thought I’d grab the audiobook while it’s free in case of a rainy day in which I’m in the mood for my least favorite genre!
To Read
Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)Glitch (Glitch, #1)The Princess and the Hound (Princess, #1)IceParanormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
The Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison
Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Coming This Week
My blogging schedule is filled for the week! If everything goes as planned (when does it not?), I’ll have a post every single day!
Other News
The Once Upon a Read-a-Thon is happening this week! I’m planning on finishing 3 books during the read-a-thon. I’ll have an update post, so if you want to check my progress, you can find it there, as well as Goodreads and Twitter. And if you’re participating, too, let me know!
How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...