Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up (10)

[weekend-wrapup3.png]
Overview
I had tons of fun with the read-a-thon, and overall, this has been an okay reading week. The only think stopping me from reading another book this week was the fact that my glasses were broken for 2 days!
Posts
Books Read
Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)Ice
  • Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  • Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
Received This Week
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1)
  • The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland… by Catherynne M. Valente
To Read
The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1)Glitch (Glitch, #1)Fablehaven (Fablehaven, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
  • The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
  • Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
  • Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Coming This Week
A ton of reviews, and that’s probably it!
How was your week?

8 comments:

  1. You have some good books there. I liked Paranormalcy and The False Prince. I loved Throne of Glass. Did you know that there were enovellas available as sort of prequels? I am reading Glitch this week too. I just started it and then got sidetracked into a re-read. My new books posts are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I broke my glasses last summer and it SUCKED. I read graphic novels by holding them an inch away from my face. :P

    I'm SO excited to see what you think about Fairyland and The False Prince, both of which I loved. I also have seen Fablehaven before, but haven't really read any reactions to it. I love the cover though, and it sounds good.

    Happy reading, Debz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, broken glasses suck. A lot. I just spent all day snuggling my 2y/o brother watching the Lion King (actually, I was asleep during most of it since it gave me a headache) and meddling with my blog design (since it makes tons of sense to mess around with something very visual when I can hardly see anything at all!)

      I can't wait to see what I think of those books, either! I'm almost done with the False Prince, and I'll probably be starting Fairyland next month. Fablehaven is actually something I was never interested in at all, but then my friend said it was their favorite book ever and that they'd lend it to me, so I couldn't say no. It looks pretty good, and I can review it next month for Utah Book Month!

      Delete
  3. You will LOVE Fablehaven! One of my favorite series of all time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! I'm looking forward to it!

      Delete
  4. Glitch was great! I hope you enjoy it as well. I'm also DYING to read Throne of Glass. The reviews for that have been amazing. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitch so far has been really good, and I'm trying really hard to resist starting Throne of Glass before I finish Glitch. I don't think I've read a single negative review! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. It's SO easy to fall behind on reviews, especially right after doing a read-a-thon! Good luck with writing all of them. I don't envy you! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...