Saturday, July 28, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up (12)

[weekend-wrapup3.png]
Overview
I'm posting from a foreign computer, so my formatting is probably all messed up, and I have no pictures )= My week has been crazy, but luckily I've also had a little bit of downtime for reading! 

Posts



Books Read
 Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

Received This Week
Nothing (unless I come home to a mysterious package or two waiting for me...)

To Read
Legend by Marie Lu (Winner of "What's Next?")
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

Coming This Week
August is gonna be crazy busy, but you'll be hearing all the details later!

Other News
My grandpa's funeral was really sweet and I got to spend some time with my many cousins (and I only went through, like, a dozen tissues!) Oh, and guess what I just remembered: I'm going to be going to a weekend camp thingy (not as big as last months camp) where all electronics are banned! Luckily I'll have all my posts scheduled ahead of time (=

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. I loved Everneath and I can't wait to see what you think of An Abundance of Katherines! Happy Reading! :)

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...