Friday, August 31, 2012

August Wrap-Up

This was my busiest month of the whole year, and I also happened to get more reading done than I have all year! Also, you’re gonna see a bunch of collages of cool stuff because I’ve recently grown fond of book collages!

Highlights 

clip_image010

Well, it was Utah Book Month, and we did lots to celebrate! I reviewed (I think) 10 books by Utah authors (half of which were by Shannon Hale), did a couple interviews, and hosted an epic mini-challenge!

I’m also hosting a giveaway for Enna Isilee’s Birthday Bash, in which you can win a signed copy of Incarnate by Jodi Meadows! (You should enter—Incarnate is awesome!)

I also did a bunch of read-a-thons. I didn’t read much during the Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon, but I was killing it during the Back to School Read-a-Thon, and now there’s the Labor Day Read-a-Thon starting today!

Books Read

clip_image015[14]

I tackled a whoppin’ 13 (and a half) books this month! Now I just have to catch up on review writing…

Received This Month

clip_image021

I got lots of goodies this month! Now I just have to read faster!

To Read

clip_image016

Since I reached 13 1/2 this month, I think 15 is a decent number to shoot for (although school is coming up, and even homeschoolers have school!)

Coming This Month

Lots and lots of reviews! I’ll (hopefully) be posting reviews everyday or two. And then there’s prep for the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon (sign-ups for which are open tomorrow!)

How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...