Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School Read-a-Thon Finish Line!

school

I was killlin’ it the first three days, and then things cooled down a little bit. Luckily, I still got a huge amount of reading done! I finished five books, and started a sixth! I read a total of 1398 pages in 14 hours, so my average reading speed was 100 pages an hour, double my old average!

959391110637959789652795882078569233

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell

Enna Burning by Shannon Hale

How did you do?

5 comments:

  1. Great job! I don't think I read 100 pages an hour. It's more like 80 lol. It was lots of fun doing this.

    You can visit my my wrap up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to see what you thought of Pandemonium. There is A LOT of mixed reviews out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really enjoyed it, which surprised me a lot since I didn't like Delirium at all! I'll have a review popping up sometime next month.

      Delete
  3. 5 books and a new average reading speed!? Congrats!

    How was Breadcrumbs by the way? The cover is so beautiful. It is really drawing me to the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breadcrumbs was alright, but I personally didn't enjoy it that much. It had a nice blend of cheesy MG stuff and fairytale, so if you like that kind of thing, go for it!

      Delete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...