Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School Read-a-Thon Starting Line!

school

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m pretty excited about this read-a-thon! After last weeks read-a-thon didn’t work out really well thanks to the fact that I was playing Mary Poppins at my grandma’s house, I can’t wait to get some solid reading done! Here’s my rather huge TBR pile for the read-a-thon. I don’t expect to get all these finished, but if I do, then hooray!

95882071063795995939117896527852470856923328762286407514

The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell (starting on page 59)

Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu (starting on page 109)

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (starting on page 87)

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (My eGalley expires tomorrow!)

I’d Tell You I Love You but Then I’d Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

Enna Burning by Shannon Hale (reread)

River Secrets by Shannon Hale (reread)

Forest Born by Shannon Hale (reread)

What are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. You have some amazing looking books on your TBR. Breadcrumbs and The Princess Curse look great. Oh and I love Ally Carter's books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gallagher Girls series is really good :) Also, Pandemonium looks amazing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start reading the Delirum series. The covers are so pretty. Thanks for checking out what I'm reading for this read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...