Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School Read-a-Thon Updates

school
DAY ONE

  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read:326
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 326
  • Total time read: 3 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: Today I was a lot more productive than I thought I would be. And I discovered through my newly developed skill of speed-reading that I can read up to 140 pages in an hour (compared with my former 50 pages and hour) while retaining most of the information!
DAY TWO

  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 558
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 232
  • Total time read: 6 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: Today has been crazy, but I still managed to get a decent amount of reading done! I'm just disappointed that I didn't finish Throne of Glass tonight--let's hope it doesn't expire at midnight after all!
DAY THREE

  • Total Books Read: 4
  • Total Pages Read: 1081
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 3
  • Pages Read since last update: 523
  • Total time read: 10 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: Awesome, but also tired 'cause I ended up staying up until 1AM reading ToG, and then woke up at 6, but at least I got a ton of reading done!
DAY FOUR

  • Total Books Read: 4
  • Total Pages Read: 1210
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 129
  • Total time read: 12 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: I was hoping to get even more reading done, but I guess 129 pages is better than nothing!
DAY FIVE

  • Total Books Read: 5
  • Total Pages Read: 1398
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 188
  • Total time read: 14 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: Wonderful! I didn't reach my goal of 8 books, but I still read more than I've ever read during any read-a-thon!

3 comments:

  1. That's great that you've been able to increase how much you can read in an hour!

    Here's my update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on your first day, hope today was successful. New follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing an amazing job! I'm a new follower :)

    Vonnie's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...