Wednesday, August 8, 2012

{Utah Book Month} I Spy the Utah Author Mini Challenge!

Banner-1Utah Book Month has been going on for about a week so far, and I think it’s about time for another mini-challenge! Today your challenge is simple: see if you can spy which of these books are by Utah authors!
  • There will be 10 sets of 3 books; each set will include one book by a Utah author. Look over each set and figure out which one is by a Utah author.
  • Once you think you’ve figured it out, fill out THIS FORM with your guesses.
  • Please don’t leave your guesses in the comments, because that might spoil the fun for someone else, and we don’t want that.
  • Please don’t look up the answers, because that takes all the fun out of guessing (HINT: Almost all will be featured during Utah Book Month!)
  • Once you’re all done filling out THE FORM, head over to the Grand Giveaway and claim your extra entry!
3
4
1
5
2
9
7
10
8
6


Good luck and have fun!

p.s. In the place where it says "Link to your blog post or other verification of completing the minichallenges" just leave the name you filled out the form with

10 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! I think I got them all. Am I wrong in thinking, though, that there may be two Utah authors in set #8??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely only one from Utah, though there is another one who is LDS (I wanted to add a little bit of a challenge!)

      Delete
    2. I think the one you are thinking of, Jessica, is from Arizona... the place all the Utah authors go when they move from here! :)

      Delete
  2. Great idea! That was a lot of fun. I was wondering the same thing as Jessica about set 8. But, I went with the one I knew for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet challenge! I also had to guess on set #8, and set #5 wasn't showing for me (but it could just be my computer). This was fun. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun challenge!! Very creative. I think I got all of them right. Except now I'm reading the comments and I'm not so sure I got 8 right...LOL

    Jessica @ Books:A true story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one! Thanks for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge! I almost missed number 8, too. At least, I think I got it right. :) You did a great job of grouping them together. Such pretty covers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was really fun! Thanks! Yep, #8 was tricky, but thankfully a stalk the author in question and knew she was from Arizona. :) I actually wasn't sure about #7.

    Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...