Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It’s Utah Book Month!

You guys are probably wondering why I care that it’s Utah Book Month, because in many posts I’ve indicated that I live on the East Coast. Well, I do. But I was born in Utah,I’m a member of the Utah-based LDS church, I have a lot of family in Utah, and all my favorite authors are from Utah! See? So I have plenty of reasons to be involved in Utah Book Month!

And boy am I! I’ll be reviewing about a dozen Utah books, interviewing some native Utah bloggers and authors, and hosting a mini-challenge. I hope you join in the fun. It’s going to be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for plugging and participating in Utah Book Month! We are thrilled that out-of-staters like you want to help us celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you participating with us! It's going to be a fun month. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...