Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon Starting Line!

This is a pretty long read-a-thon. The others I’ve done have only been 3-5 days, not 9. But I guess that’s okay, because it’s more time for reading! I won’t have a read-a-thon pile, because there are so many books I need to get through that I can’t decide on right now, but I know some books that might be read include The Fault in Our Stars, Graceling, Pandemonium, and the Books of Bayern.
 
Are you participating in the read-a-thon? What’s on your read-a-thon pile?

1 comment:

  1. I loved The Fault in Our Stars, Graceling, AND Pandemonium. :) Happy reading & good luck!

    Here's what we're planning to read this RAT

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee & Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...