Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon Updates!

summer-wrap-up-read-thon
DAY ONE

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 250
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 250
  • Total time read: 3 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: I was in the backseat of a small car for 7 hours, and got dizzy very quickly while reading.
DAY TWO

  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 400
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 150
  • Total time read: 5 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: Surprise! I was shipped off to stay with my aunt for a week to babysit! I only brought along 3 books, so I won't be able to get too much read-a-thoning done after all. 
DAY THREE

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY FOUR

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY FIVE

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY SIX

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY SEVEN

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY EIGHT

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY NINE

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...