Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up (15)

[weekend-wrapup3.png]
Overview
My week hasn’t been too crazy, and so I’ve gotten some reading done! I’m on track for the read-a-thon right now. And you may have noticed a theme among many of the books. That’s right, fairy tales! Because I’m in a fairy tale mood, and so I decided completely on a whim to host a Fairytale-a-Thon! You can learn more here, and look for more news in the very near future!
Posts
Books Read
1053545895939117896527106379599588207
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell

Received This Week
1358478810425811318016374429668611
Purchased:
The Brothers Grimm: 101 Fairy Tales (This edition doesn’t come out until September, but some store was putting it out early (and half-priced)!)
Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
The Mother Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick
Wicked by Gregory Maguire
NetGalley
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M. Valente

To Read
104290926357708782432284901123843654
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry
Coming This Week
This week is going to be exciting! I’ve nicknamed it “Enna Week”, because in addition to reviewing the Books of Bayern, I’ll have Enna Isilee of Squeaky Books stopping by not once, but twice! Once for an interview, and once for her Birthday Bash!
Other News
Oh, I probably haven’t mentioned before that my mom was pregnant. And on August 16th, I became a big sister to the 6th power. Which practically guarantees that I will never get a quiet moment to read again. Wish me luck!
How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Daughter of Smoke and Bone. It's one of my favorites this year.

    Also, I got your email re: the fairy tale readathon. When I get back to my classroom, I'll compare my curriculum to the dates to see what my involvement can be. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...