Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up (16)

[weekend-wrapup3.png]
Overview
My grandma was in town all week, and she bade me to assist her in doing laundry all day everyday. The good news is you can see part of the laundry room floor again. The bad news is I didn’t get very much reading done.
Posts
Books Read
856923328762286407514
Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
River Secrets by Shannon Hale
Forest Born by Shannon Hale
Received This Week
299947538436546186357782432254952431080221013493463
Library
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Purchased
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
Won
Across the Universe by Beth Revis (SIGNED—Thanks Beth!)
NetGalley
Eve and Adam by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate
To Read
6186357299947538436548524706357708
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry
I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Coming This Week
I have a couple more Utah reviews before the end of the month, and there’s also the Jellicoe Road Read-a-Thon hosted by Nina Reads which I’ll be participating in!
Other News
The Fairytale Read-a-Thon is coming! Look for official news by next week, or fill out the form (link can be found under site header) if you want to learn more, and possibly host an event!
How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...