Thursday, August 16, 2012

What’s Next #3

What’s Next? is a weekly meme hosted by Icey Books

10429092

 

The Girl of Fire and Thorns

Why I want to read it:

  • It was a William C. Morris Award Nominee
  • I’ve been craving a good high fantasy

 

 

 

10626594

 

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

Why I want to read it:

  • It won the Printz Honor Award
  • Flesh Eating Water Horses. Need I say more?

 

 

 

7824322

 

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Septys

Why I want to read it:

  • It was a William C. Morris Award Nominee
  • Enna gave it a wonderful review!

 

 

 

What should I read?

8 comments:

  1. My vote goes to the Girl of Fire and Thorns everyone has been raving about how great it is!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl of Fire and Thorns sounds really good.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3322

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl of Fire and Thorns was great! I still have the other 2 books in my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between Shades of Gray is amazing! It is a book you will never forget reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Girl Of Fire And Thorns sounds really good :)

    My What’s Next

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Girl of Fire and Thorns. I've been wanting to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Between Shades of Gray is seriously amazing. That's my vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Scorpio Races is one of my all time favorites, even though I wasn't a huge fan of Steifvater's other works. I get the feeling it won't win, lol, but you should definitely read it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...