Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What’s Next? #4

What’s Next? is a weekly meme hosted by Icey Books

 

9591398

 

 

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente

Why I want to read it:

  • Look at that title!
  • Look at that cover!
  • I’m in the mood for some MG fairy tale goodness!

 

 

 

7638313-stork

 

 

Stork by Wendy Delsol

Why I want to read it:

  • Teenage storks?
  • Flock comes out next month
  • YA Mythology Reading Challenge

 

 

 

8076919

 

 

Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby

Why I want to read it:

  • Awesome synopsis
  • Cute cover!
  • Fairy Slayer! (I’ve never liked fairies…)

 

 

 

What should I read?

9 comments:

  1. The first one looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go with Fairy Bad Day. It sounds different & interesting ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy Bad Day was super cute and fun to read.

    Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making. I've heard it's amazing, so I really want to read it :)
    My What’s Next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote is for The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making. :)

    Allison @ Good Books and Good Wine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would go for Fairy Bad Day...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3496

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...