Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #8: Books on My Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
Hello List-makers! I skipped out on this meme last month due to utter madness, but now I’m back! (At least until school starts…)
This weeks topic is…Top Ten Books on your Fall TBR list!
24280
11043618
10. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
Ever since I was 6 I’ve been in love with Les Mis, and now with the movie coming out, I really need to read the book!
9. What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Epic Cover + Epic Synopsis = I need to read it!
11556960
8.Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
12924326I’m really obsessed with fairy tale retellings, and Peter Pan is definitely one I haven’t seen before. I’m interested in seeing how things turn out.
7. Crewel by Gennifer Albin
I’m not a big fan of weaving, but I am a big fan of the idea of weaving time! Such a unique idea!10429092
6. Eve & Adam by Katherine Applegate
13493463This book sounds pretty awesome. I can’t wait to see where it goes with the story of Adam and Eve!
5. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
I’ve heard so many things about this book, that I know I just have to read it—and soon!13015019
4. Origin by Jessica Khoury
13455112There’s an over-abundance of dystopian romances out there, but how many take place in the rainforest?
3. Erasing Time by C. J. Hill
Two of my favorite things have come together at 13125947last! Janette Rallison and dystopia!
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
11870085I know! I still haven’t read it! But I plan to get this one knocked out soon!
1. Reached by Ally Condie
Matched is one of my all-time favorite books, and I can’t wait to see how it all ends!
What’s on your Fall TBR?

8 comments:

  1. Great list too! I'm currently listening to the Girl of Fire and Thorns and really liking it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to check out The Fault in Our Stars (it sounds like such a good book), I just haven't gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Tiger Lily, The Girl of Fire and Thorns, and The Fault in Our Stars, so I hope you enjoy those! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Les Mis on my Kindle, ready to be read. I also need to finish it before the movie comes out! And it's only, what, 3 months away now? MUST START READING NOW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you enjoy all . Les mis is a bit daunting . 1300 pgs is a lot and i have not read The Girl of Fire and Thorns. but it does sound great

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great selection! I'm really looking forward to Tiger Lily and Eve & Adam myself.

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome top ten! I have Erasing Time and Reached on my top ten as well! Even though they aren't on my top ten I'm also looking forward to Eve and Adam and Crewel as well! I loved The Girl of Fire and Thorns!

    My Top Ten

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, glad to know I'm not the only one who hasn't read TFIOS! But aside from that, every other book on your list are ones that I've been dying to read, especially Crewel and Tiger Lily x) Amazing list!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...