Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up (18)

[weekend-wrapup3.png]
Overview
Here’s two weeks worth of weekend wrap-ups for you!
My laptop is kind of functioning, but we’re still sending it away in about a week. I’ll get as many reviews written and scheduled as possible, but from there I’ll be stuck sharing a beat up old computer with about 7 other people.
Highlights
Last week was pretty light. An interview, a meme, and a review.
This week was really light. No memes. No reviews. All I had was the cover reveal for Abandon by Elana Johnson (which is really pretty!)
Books Read
38436547824322
Last week started off really well. I finished the Amaranth Enchantment in one sitting on Monday. I would’ve finished Between Shades of Gray in one sitting if I thought I could handle it, but instead I broke it up into smaller, bite-sized bits. Then I started The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland…
9591398
This week I’ve been really sleep deprived, so any time I tried to sit down and read I would fall asleep. But finally I finished The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland… Saturday night.
Received This Week
Last weeks stop at the library brought Uglies and The Girl of Fire and Thorns. 2477010429092
And this week I got some pretty Across the Universe Swag from Jen Bigheart and some Origin swag from Jessica Khoury (though the envelope was falling apart when it showed up, so I think something’s missing…) Now I just need the book to go with it!
To Read
134934632477010429092
I’ll be finishing off Eve & Adam (really good so far), and killing off my library books. If I get the chance, I might even dig into a surprise book from my TBR shelf (I’m thinking John Green…)
Coming This Week
  Look for zillions of reviews! And other cool stuff!
How was your week?








3 comments:

  1. How did you like Between Shades of Gray? I LOVED it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just say it's one of my favorite books of the year!

      Delete
  2. Start with Uglies, it blew me away. The ideas behind the world building were amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...