Sunday, October 21, 2012

Basket of Goodies (20)


Inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Received This Week
2012-10-20_17-57-00_600
Sorry for the horrible picture! I had 2 minutes with a bad camera to take it.
ARCYCLING
12000061
Lexapros and Cons by Aaron Karo (Thanks Laura!)
LIBRARY
906489911859244
Endlessly by Kiersten White
Bewitching by Alex Flinn
WON
control-necklace
I didn’t win an actual book, but I did win the Class of 2K13’s super mega awesome giveaway earlier this week, and the first of many, many prizes showed up. A gorgeous onyx and silver necklace from the fabulous Lydia Kang! It’s a replica of the necklace worn by the character Zelia in Lydia’s debut novel Control.

Read This Week
13493463104731443673491179808513206760
  • Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
  • Don’t Expect Magic by Kathy McCullough
  • Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey
  • Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (well, I’m almost finished)
I’m so happy that I got this much read!
To Read
1185924485819361287302790648997687462-golden9634267
  • Bewitching by Alex Flinn
  • Supernaturally by Kiersten White
  • Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George
  • Endlessly by Kiersten White
  • Golden by Cameron Dokey
  • Butter by Erin Jade Lange
How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

9 comments:

  1. Very nice haul of books this week. Love seeing what people get. I think Arccyling sounds like a good program.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You read a lot of books this week :) I have Endlessly and I really want to read it soon! I hope you like it! Check out my STS:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you're so productive! I'm starting Cinder soon, I can't wait to read it!

    Have a good week Deb!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...great haul this week! I haven't read Cinder yet. Or Paranormalcy (sp?)....but these are all on my TBR list!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im jealous of all the great reads you got!
    Feel free to stop by and check out my IMM...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-imm-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. ENDLESSLY WHAT THE WHAT. I keep forgetting I need to get my hands on this book and read it! I hope you love it :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, I still haven't read Bewitching, but I really want to. I really enjoyed Beastly.
    I plan on reading Princess of the Silver Woods soon, too. I love Jessica Day George - although I wasn't a huge fan of Princess of Glass.

    Happy reading :)

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh you read Scarlet. Is it good? I LOVED Cinder!
    You can see my IMM here.

    Happy reading!

    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams (new follower)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...