Sunday, October 28, 2012

Basket of Goodies (21)


Inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Received This Week
So, I had no access to a camera this week, so you only get covers ):
WON
7137327101930621571127911115457
This is basically everything I’ve won in the past month, all showing up on my doorstep this week! I guess the mailman knew I wanted to show off a big book haul!
LIBRARY
119787
  • Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
So after I got my big package from the Class of 2K13, my mom decide that I would become a children’s librarian, turn into a liberal, and learn about book censorship from a book which I know more about than she does. Hmmm…
NETGALLEY
1340199315711279
  • DUALED by ELISE CHAPMAN!!! (Thanks Random House!)
  • Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem by Melissa Lemon (Thanks Cedar Fort!)
Recognize these? I featured Dualed on my Wishing on Wednesday post, and then on Thursday I got an email invitation to download it!
And you’re probably wondering why I got Snow Whyte on NetGalley in addition to a physical copy. Well, I won a copy almost 2 months ago, then forgot about it. So then I saw it on NetGalley and grabbed it. And then I found a mystery book from Cedar Fort and remembered. So now I have both!
Read This Week
96342678581936
  • Butter by Erin Jade Lange
  • Supernaturally by Kiersten White
To Read
90648991185924412872080
  • Endlessly by Kiersten White
  • Bewitching by Alex Flinn
  • Darkness Before Dawn by J. A. London
Even though Scorpio Races won What’s Next? I decided to postpone it so I could get some more Halloweeny books in!
Oh, and in case you forgot, I have a surprise fairy tale giveaway going on until Halloween! You can find out more by clicking the button below!
How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

9 comments:

  1. Nice haul this week. Great haul of books. Hope you love them all.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that Snow Whyte book looks really interesting. Happy reading :)

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't make up my mind about whether to read Snow Whyte since I wasn't a huge fan of Cinder and Ella. But I will look forward to your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books!! I still need to read Enclave. I've heard amazing things about it! And ohmygod Dualed!!! I can't wait to read that one! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haul!! Loving the covers of Endlessly, Bewitching and Darkness Before Dawn! Have fun reading them!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read Time Between Us. Nice haul this week. Feel free to check out mine...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man...everyone has gotten a ton of books this week. Seems like Enclave has been on my TBR list for FOREVER! Good haul!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a lot of goodies in your basket. You just reminded me that I have to read Enclave soon. :)

    You can see my IMM here.

    Happy reading!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some awesome books this week too! Time Between Us! EEP! So excited to read that one. And yay for Dualed! Another I am looking forward to. :)

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...