Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Day Five

Photobucket

Hello Fairy Tale lovers! I hope you’re having a splendid Sunday. Can you believe we only have one day left? If you’ve already reached your goal, I applaud you! If you’re like the rest of us and falling dreadfully behind, then I encourage you to lock yourself away in a tall tower away from the rest of humanity until you’re back on track.

Today we’ll be skipping the mini-challenge and giveaway to give us all a chance to focus on just the books. Well, it’s time to link up your update posts (feel free to use the same post throughout the read-a-thon, just update and link up each day so I know to check!)

And all throughout the read-a-thon, you can tweet your progress using the hashtag #fairytaleathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...