Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Day Six

Photobucket

Hello Fairy Tale lovers! We have exactly 23 hours and 58 minutes left, so make every moment count! Hopefully you were able to get a lot of reading done this past weekend, but now we’re all back to work or school and have less time to focus on books. Now would be a good time for all our fairy godmothers to freeze the clock before it strikes midnight.

Today you can find our final mini-challenge and giveaway over at A Daydreamer's Thoughts. *UPDATE* Of course I forgot to mention the wonderful discussion post the loverly Pica wrote exclusively for our read-a-thon! Go check it out right here!

And then you can link up your final update posts (feel free to use the same post throughout the read-a-thon, just update and link up each day so I know to check!)

And all throughout the read-a-thon, you can tweet your progress using the hashtag #fairytaleathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...