Monday, October 22, 2012

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Finish Line

Photobucket

The read-a-thon is over! I hope you guys all had fun reading fairy tales! I read a total of 3 books (well, actually 5 books, but only 3 fairytales). While I didn’t reach my goal, I’m still satisfied, because the books I read were pretty great!

1047314436734913206760

  • Don’t Expect Magic by Kathy McCullough
  • Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey
  • SCARLET BY MARRISA MEYER!!!

How many books did you read? Did you reach your goal? Link up your wrap-up posts here

4 comments:

  1. That was a lot of fun! Thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fairy tales and I love the gorgeous read-a-thon button you made (wish I could do that)! I'll have to read some of your suggestions and look for the next fairy tale read-a-thon! :)

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll actually be hosting a year-round fairy tale reading challenge, as well as another read-a-thon in April, so stay on the look out for some fairy tale announcements over here!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting, I read 5 books :) and this read-a-thon helped me to get over my reading slump!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...