Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Starting Line

Photobucket

The read-a-thon starts tomorrow and I can hardly control myself! There are just too many amazing books that need to be read! I’m sure you guys can hardly wait, either!

My goal is to read six books, and these are some of the fabulous choices I have to choose from:

2012-10-16_16-30-57_449

125582851287302713594857

  • Once, which includes
    • Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey
    • Wild Orchid by Cameron Dokey
    • Golden by Cameron Dokey
  • Bewitching by Alex Flinn
  • Don’t Expect Magic by Kathy McCullough
  • Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  • Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson (I actually only have about 50 pages of this left, but I never finished it during Fairy Tale Fortnight in April)
  • Splintered by A. G. Howard
  • Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George
  • Two and Twenty Dark Tales by Many Awesome People

What do you think I should read? And more importantly, what are you gonna be reading? Link up your posts right here:

4 comments:

  1. Everything you have sounds good! You're going to have as hard a time as I am with choosing books. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please read Princess of the Silver Woods!! I want to hear your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be reading it before the month is through! I want to hear my review, too!

      Delete
  3. I'm late, but I'm here :)

    And great books on your list! I got 22 Dark Tales on my reading list, too, but unfortunately I wasn't approved Splintered & PotSW, so I'm looking forward on your thoughts :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...