Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon Updates

Photobucket
DAY ONE (10/17)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 147
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 147
  • Total time read: 2 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: I wish I'd gotten more reading done, but alas, sleep deprivation and grouchy mothers got in the way. I'm hoping to finish off Don't Expect Magic (really fun so far) early tomorrow morning before I start school, and then get through Wild Orchid. I also might start Princess of the Silver Woods if I finish up the other egalley that I'm supposed to be reviewing tomorrow (we'll see...)
DAY TWO (10/18)
  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read:350
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 203
  • Total time read: 4 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: Umm... I totally forgot to update! Finished Don't Expect Magic and got halfway through Before Midnight. 
DAY THREE (10/19)
  • Total Books Read: 2
  • Total Pages Read:460
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 110
  • Total time read: 5 1/2 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: I feel horrible that I haven't done much reading! My whole week has been a crazy mess. I finished Before Midnight just before midnight, and read the first five chapters of Scarlet (which are amazing)!
DAY FOUR (10/20)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read:0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY FIVE (10/21)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read:0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY SIX (10/22)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read:0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same about my first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild Orchid is a nice book! (If I have the right version in my hand: Cameron Dokey?) I hope you get some more time to read!

    My fairytale-read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...