Monday, October 1, 2012

October Reading Events

October has some exciting reading events going on, so I thought I’d share a couple!

First up is the Sweet Evil Read Along. I’ve had Sweet Evil sitting on my shelf for a while, and though I’m not a big fan of paranormal romance, I thought it would be the perfect book to get me in the mood for Halloween!

This one’s hosted by Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and goes from October 1st to 28th.

 
Second, I'm participating in the Matched & Crossed read-along! The last book in the series, Reached, comes out November 13th, and I want to make sure I'm totally ready for it. Luckily there's a big read-along happening just for that purpose!

This is a great chance to get caught up on the first two books, and win some awesome prizes! You can even enter to win just by signing up! Check out the host blogs (Squeaky Books and The Non Reluctant Reader) to find out more!

Photobucket

And finally, the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon, hosted by none other than myself! This one runs from the 17th to the 22nd, and will be tons of fun! It’s loaded with giveaways, mini-challenges, and much more! You can learn more and sign up here!

1 comment:

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...