Monday, November 12, 2012

Basket of Goodies #4

 

Inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

I totally would’ve had this up yesterday if it weren’t for the fact that my laptop hates me and has permanently destroyed my access to the internet. So I’ll be sending it away later this week to see if it can be fixed. In the mean time, I get to share a slow computer with three Minecraft nerds.

Received This Week

And, once again, no camera Sad smile

ARCycling

Cloaked

Cloaked by Alex Flinn (Thanks Sara!)

Bought

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)Crossed (Matched, #2)

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Crossed by Ally Condie

Gifted

Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #1)Taken (Taken, #1)

Venom and Taken Swag (Thanks Fiona and Erin!)


Blogged This Week


Read This Week

Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)Princess of the Silver Woods (Princess, #3)

Endlessly by Kiersten White
Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George

To Read

Fahrenheit 451SplinteredThe Scorpio Races

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Splintered by A. G. Howard

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover for Cloaked, didn't see this version before. I hope you enjoy your reading!

    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I got in my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Cloaked! I didn't even know about this book up until now. I love a good retelling, so that one is definitely going on my TBR list! And eep, Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I really enjoyed that book, and apparently, so did everyone else. It's pretty much the book that everyone in the blogosphere read and loved. ;)

    Ooh, I read Endlessly this week too! I actually finished it yesterday. It was definitely a bittersweet way to finish the story. I will totally miss Evie and the rest of the crew! I do think it was a good ending to the series, though.

    Enjoy all your goodies! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...