Sunday, November 25, 2012

Basket of Goodies (22)

Inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews
Sorry to all you wonderful people! I’ve been a horrible blogger this month! Luckily I’m slowly getting back in the swing of things. I have some exciting reviews coming up, as well as some more fun stuff!
Received This Week (well, two weeks)
Purchased
Reached (Matched, #3)
Reached by Ally Condie!
and some Christmas presents Winking smile
Won
Carnival of Souls
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr SIGNED (Thanks Elana!)
The Cadet of Tildor Swag (Thanks Alex!)

Blogged This Week

Read This Week
Bewitching (Kendra Chronicles, #2)Matched (Matched, #1)Crossed (Matched, #2)Reached (Matched, #3)
Bewitching by Alex Flinn
Matched by Ally Condie (reread)
Crossed by Ally Condie (reread)
Reached by Ally Condie
To Read
Snow Whyte and the Queen of MayhemSplinteredTime Between Us
Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem by Melissa Lemon
Splintered by A. G. Howard
Time Between Us by Tamera Ireland Stone
How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get Reached! Had a pretty good week! Here's my book haul!

    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I just finished The Cadet of Tildor. But unfortunately did not like it. I am so confused by the reviews on Goodreads, which seem to specifically praise the exact elements I thought were bad. Oh, well. I'm sure the swag is cool, and other people seem to love the book, so I hope you do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to read Reached! My In My Mailbox: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/in-my-mailbox/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splintered and Carnival of Souls are two I have to get my hands on a.s.a.p.

    please check out my Stacking the Shelves at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    (new follower via GFC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul, enjoy : )

    New follower via GFC!!


    my STS and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, Snow Whyte AND Splintered?! I'm so jealous!

    Here's what I'm reading this week.

    I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen Carnival of Souls everywhere lately! Maybe I should read that soon and figure out what the fuss is all about!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...