Thursday, November 22, 2012

Book Review: Endlessly by Kiersten White

Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)

 

 

 

Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal.

This was a bittersweet conclusion to such a fantastic trilogy. It made me laugh and cry (but mostly laugh) incessantly. Loose ends are tied up and readers are left with a smile on their face, and maybe a tear or two in their eyes.

The romance was so sweet. Evie and Lend were so cute together (or, um, not together, ‘cause of the whole curse), more so than in the first two books. Their relationship was super cheesy, but you could tell that they were committed, no matter how much Reth and Jack would get in the way.

Evie’s development throughout the entire series is especially evident in this book. She’s become a lot more mature, but she’s still managed to retain her snarky attitude. When faced with impossible decisions she’s able to keep calm and sort everything out.

I found myself getting frustrated with the story at some times, but it got smoothed out later on. This was a clever and wonderful end to Kiersten White’s amazing series.

stars_thumb[2]

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this book, because I liked the other two. Evie is so adorable :) I'm happy to hear that all the loose ends tie together. If there is something I hate in a story, it's an open ending :) Lovely review!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first in the series--LOVED IT!

    Have the second and haven't read it yet. Totally need to get going on that so I can read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so good! Ah, I have so much reading to catch up on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this series! I loved that it made me laugh so much while being so well-written. I'm going to see if my daughter wants to try it next.

    Irene (Pocket Knives)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...