Let’s just say that October wasn’t my favorite month this year. Here in the real world things haven’t been going very well for me, and that’s really affected my blogging life. I’m crossing my fingers that November will be much better.
I introduced Basket of Goodies, along with all new meme banners!
Of course how could we forget about the Fairy Tale Read-a-Thon? It was so much fun!
And I had a bunch of cool stuff show up from the Class of 2K13 authors!
I did a whole lot of blog touring, all in one week!
And right as the month ended, Hurricane Sandy reared it’s ugly little head. Luckily I survived with hardly any damage done!
- Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
- Don’t Expect Magic by Kathy McCullough
- Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey
- Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
- SCARLET by MARISSA MEYER!
- Butter by Erin Jade Lange
- Supernaturally by Kiersten White
The first half of the month I read almost nothing, then I read 6 books in one week, then I went back to reading almost nothing. I’m hoping that this coming month I can figure out a steadier reading schedule.
- Endlessly by Kiersten White
- Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Splintered by A. G. Howard
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Skinny by Donna Cooner
- Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem by Melissa Lemon
- Two and Twenty Dark Tales Anthology
- Dear Teen Me Anthology
- Bewitching by Alex Flinn
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont
- Reached by Ally Condie
- Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
I’m being ambitious this month, but I really need to get all these books read!