Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #15: Most Anticipated 2013 Releases

A weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish

This weeks topic is… most highly anticipated releases for 2013. I don’t know bout you, but it was hard for me to narrow this down!

Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)Requiem (Delirium, #3)The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2)

10. Sever by Lauren DeStefano

I haven’t even read Fever, yet I’m dying to read Sever. It looks like I’ve got some catching up to do!

9. Requiem by Lauren Oliver

I have to admit that I wasn’t a big fan of Delirium, but Pandemonium was perfection! I’m hoping Requiem measures up to everyone’s expectations!

8. The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen

I loved The False Prince so much; though I thought it could’ve done well as a standalone, I’m excited to see where Sage turns up next!

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)PoisonMILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin

7. Mind Games by Kiersten White

Kiersten White. Need I say more?

6. Poison by Bridget Zinn

This sounds like the perfect kick-butt fairy tale sort of thing I need! Plus it has a gorgeous cover, so what’s not to love?

5. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

This has been getting some attention lately. It’s an epic sci-fi thriller that, if I’m not mistaken, is headed for TV!

4. Rump by Liesl Shurtliff

You don’t know how much I want to read this book. It’s a retelling of Rumpelstiltskin, one of my favorite fairy tales!

Dualed (Dualed, #1)Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)Strands of Bronze and Gold

3. Dualed by Elsie Chapman

I actually have an eGalley I should be getting to, but nevertheless, this is one I’m planning on pre-ordering!

2. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis

I don’t care if I just featured this on Wishing on Wednesday, it deserves to be featured again! From what I’ve heard so far, this really is the perfect book! Why must you reviewers be so cruel?

1. Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson

No surprise here. It’s Bluebeard for Pete’s sake! And that cover. And that name. And that description. AHHH!!! Why can’t it be March, already?

6 comments:

  1. 'Shades of Earth' is on my list too! My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/top-ten-most-anticipated-books-for-2013/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all good choices! Requiem is on my list, too! I'm also looking forward to Sever, Shades of Earth, The Runaway King, and Mila 2.0.

    New follower! Here's my top ten

    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-ten-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poison does have an awesome cover. I was just approved for it on Netgalley. Have you requested it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was under the impression that the publisher didn't accept blogger requests. Has that changed?

      Delete
  4. Requiem and Shades of Earth are 2 of my most anticipated books for next year too ... I think I'm excited about way more books than I can possibly read!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Rump look so cute! I love Rumplestiltskin especially after watching Once Upon a Time. You have so many good picks on here. Mind Games was one of mine too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...