Sunday, December 23, 2012

Basket of Goodies #7

 

Inspired by In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren and Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

This has been a really slow week for me. Getting ready for Christmas is stressing me out (but at least the world didn’t end!!!)
 
Received This Week
 
NetGalley
 
Strands of Bronze and Gold
 
Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson (Thanks Random House!)
Thank you thank you thank you!!! This is my number one most highly anticipated 2013 release! I can’t wait to dig into it!

Blogged This Week

Read This Week
Les Misérables
 
30% of Les Miserables
It looks unlikely that I’ll finish it in the next two days, but you never know! And it turns out that I won’t be spending Christmas day at the theater, but in the car for six hours. Perfect opportunity!
 
How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Well, aren't you a lucky one!! This book sounds amazing and I can't wait to read it. Happy reading :D

    My haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Strands of Bronze and Gold on my Kindle from NetGalley for quite a while. I usually don't get to review books until a couple of weeks before they come out. It will be a while yet for that one. My new books posts are here at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've seen Strands of Bronze and Gold before, but the cover makes it look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Strands of Bronze and Gold a while back on Goodreads and I've wanted to read it ever since. It sounds really good. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strands of Bronze and Gold has awesome cover and interesting summary. Yay for you, I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Happy holidays!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    My book haul...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to tackle Les Mis as well, but it is a very intimidating book! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...