Thursday, December 27, 2012

End of Year Read-a-Thon Goals!


The oh-my-word-the-year-is-over-and-I-haven’t-reached-my-goal read-a-thon started this morning, and I’m ready to roll!
My goal is to read three books, but I don’t seem to be able to narrow it down much.
  • Splintered by A. G. Howard (Already halfway through)
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  • Blood Red Road by Moira Young
  • Dualed by Elsie Chapman
  • For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
  • How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
  • Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
See my dilemma? These books are all amazing, and there’s no way I can only choose three! Ah well. I guess I’ll start by finishing Splintered, then see where I’m at.
DAY ONE (12/27)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling: 
DAY TWO (12/28)
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
DAY THREE (12/29)

  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 0
  • Total time read: 0
  • How I'm currently feeling:
Oh, hey! I never updated! Well, I finished Splintered (AMAZING!) and made it halfway through Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett (which wasn't on the list). I would've gotten more reading done if it weren't for the fact that my mom dragged me away from my bookshelf and left me with a half charged Kindle. There's still a slim chance I can finish up my reading goals for the year. I have one day and two books left. No problem...right? 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your progress! Pretty sure everyone is going to beat me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck readathoning! All of those books seem amazing - hope you enjoy them all!

    Pica @ Pica Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Splintered looks like an awesome book - and Happy New Year :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Debz! Here's to many more excellent reads in 2013!

    Pica @ Pica Reads

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...