Received This Week (um… 2 weeks)
I just realized that I never showed off my Christmas Book Haul, so we’ll be including everything from the past two weeks (mostly because I got nothing this week).
- The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors!
- Origin by Jessica Khoury!
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo!
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (the physical book is enormous!)
- Les Miserables Piano/Vocal Sheet Music
Umm…and I also got Les Miserables Movie and Theater tickets. Do you understand my obsession yet?
And in non-book related news, I got hair clips and peanut butter. My family is great at picking out presents, huh?
(while out doing Christmas Shopping)
Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher
Blogged This Week
- Top 10 (erm…12) Books of 2012
- 2013 Goals and Changes!
- Wishing on Wednesday #10: Mind Games by Kiersten White
- Book Review: Splintered by A. G. Howard
- Fairy Tale Friday #1: Rings, Kings, and Polar Bears
- Book Review: The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Read This Week
Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Dualed by Elsie Chapman
Snow Whyte and the Queen of Mayhem by Melissa Lemon
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!