Monday, January 21, 2013

Magical Monday (26)

Received This Week
Purchased
Dragon RiderEragon (Inheritance, #1)Things Not Seen (Things, #1)The Frog Princess (Tales of the Frog Princess, #1)Once Upon a Curse (Tales of the Frog Princess, #3)Be a Genie in Six Easy Steps
  • Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
  • Eragon by Christopher Paolini
  • Things Not Seen by Andrew Clements
  • The Frog Princess by E. D. Baker
  • Once Upon a Curse by E. D. Baker
  • Be a Genie in Six Easy Steps by Linda Chapman and Steve Cole
All but the last one came from the thrift store at 50 cents each! And the last one is something my mom picked up for me at…you’ll never guess… Dollar Tree. I didn’t even know they sold books there, but I guess they do. And it’s from a legitimate publisher (HarperCollins), so I’m assuming it’s safe to read (:
Kindle Deals
If I Stay (If I Stay #1)
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
This is the first book on my Kindle that I’ve paid any money for, but at only 2.99, I’m sure it’s worth it (:
NetGalley
Genie Wishes
Genie Wishes by Elisabeth Dahl
image

Blogged This Week

Read This Week
Dualed (Dualed, #1)
Dualed by Elsie Chapman
I’ve been stuck in a big, fat reading slump this whole year! Dualed was amazing and unputdownable, and yet it’s taken me an incredibly long time to get through it.
To Read
Time Between UsLexapros and Cons
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Lexapros and Cons by Aaron Karo
Some ARC’s that’ve been sitting on my shelf for far to long. Wish me luck!
How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had gotten approved for Dualed! It looks really good! I loved both Eragon and Dragon Rider. I checked out If I Stay from the library, and hope to read it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Frog Princess is really cute and original, just thought I would let you know, Dragon Breath goes between Frog Princess and Once Upon a Curse. And that series goes on for another 8 or so books. The first four are the best. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...