Monday, January 28, 2013

Magical Monday (27)

Received This Week
Everbound (Everneath, #2)The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2)
Won
Everbound by Brodi Ashton (Thanks Little Library Muse!)
For Review
The Runaway King! by Jennifer Nielsen (Thanks Scholastic!)

Blogged This Week
My life has been teetering on the edge of insanity, so I had to put a pause on blogging ):


Happening This Week
Normally I wouldn’t do this, but this week there are two epic events that I’ll be busy participating in!
First, A Week of Little Red, hosted by A Backwards Story to celebrate the release of Scarlet next week! Go check out all the fairy tale madness going on over there.
And Second, the official Incarnate re-read-a-thon to get ready for the release of Asunder. I’ve been needing a refresher, so this is perfect!

Read This Week
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
To Read
Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)Also Known AsOrigin
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Also Known As by Robin Benway
Origin by Jessica Khoury
How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous you received The Runaway King!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...