Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Magical Monday (25)

I know that I posted this yesterday, but apparently Blogger had different ideas…
Received This Week
NetGalley
Override (Glitch, #2)The Sweetest Dark
Override by Heather Anastasiu (Thanks St. Martin’s Press!)
The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe (Thanks Random House!)
Library
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
Insurgent by Veronica Roth!
Gifted/Won
Cool Swag from Beth Revis! (Just realized that this is the third time I’ve gotten Beth Revis swag. I guess she likes me =D)

Blogged This Week

Read This Week
Nothing! I’ve been super busy, so I haven’t been able to read much ):
To Read
This week I don’t have much going on, so I’m going to do my best to catch up.
Dualed (Dualed, #1)Time Between UsInsurgent (Divergent, #2)
How was your week? Leave links in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...